Friday, January 7, 2011

iPad Camera

By now it's no big secret that the iPad 2 will have a camera. In fact, the more closely guarded secret is when the iPad 2 will be released with some estimates as early as April, 2011.

I doubt it. With the way that information leaked and spread on the release of iPhone 4 I think it's unlikely we will see the much anticipated iPad sequel until the second half of the calendar year.

When I bought my iPad I didn't think that the lack of a camera would be a significant detriment to using it much like a laptop computer, however, the lack of both front and rear-facing cameras quickly became apparent as the most significant flaw of the device.

So now, I like so many other iPad owners am forced with a decision on iPad2. Is it worth it to get another iPad just for the camera?

That is the question. What do you think?

Check out the latest iPad 3 rumor.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for cameras on both sides. Hello mobile blogging,

    ReplyDelete